Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas

I want to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas.

It appears that I will not be getting to move into the sewing room as I had originally planned. 
My brothers step son and his wife need a place to live and they are going to be very happy living in that little trailer house. 

That is OK, I know that God has a plan and that everything will work out for the best. How can I be greedy and keep it for my sewing room.

Please keep my ministry efforts in your prayers.  We will have our first Dress a girl event sewing day in late January, at South Main Church of Christ in Weatherford, Texas.  I am currently looking for churches in the North Texas Area who would like to have an event I would love to share this ministry project with other ladies groups at area churches.

No comments:

Post a Comment