Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Exciting things happening

I have begun purchasing supplies to make dresses and shorts. 
I now have a ministry partner.  Connie, the owner of The Hen House Quilt shop in Mineral Wells Texas has offered to place my orders for elastic, thread and such from her suppliers, so that I will be able save on shipping cost.  I will just let her know what I am needing and she will place my orders along with her fabric orders so that I can save a little expense.  It is the little thing that make a huge difference.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Loree! How fun that you have a lot of exciting thins happening at your side!
    I just want to say Thank you so much for all your prayers loree and for taking your time to read my post about the Philippines...

    God Bless..♥
    Rea
    ps: i am your first gfc follower♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following me! We will continue to pray for the Philippines :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Loree, sounds like God's making great connections. Wishing you all the best. Visiting from Blogs by Christian Women. Thanks for adding your blog to our directory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Wanda
    I am excited about the wonderful adventures God has in store for me.

    ReplyDelete